Join the AAGBI and you'll be in good company. Over 11,000 anaesthetists are already benefiting from the AAGBI's unique membership package:
- Personal injury and life insurance cover of up to £1 million for patient transfer. Find out more
- Free subscription to the internationally renowned-journal Anaesthesia and App
- Log in and learn with access to the member-only e-learning platform Learn@AAGBI Offering wealth of educational, learning and CPD resources, including filmed lectures of AAGBI conferences. Find out more
- Access to all AAGBI guidelines through an App and on the website. Find out more
- Free subscription to the AAGBI monthly member magazine Anaesthesia News
- NEW! Basic TTE Education - huge savings on distance learning online course, designed to provide a good understanding of Basic Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE). Find out more »
- Receive the member e-Newsletter @aagbi each month.
- Exclusive discounted rates for all AAGBI meetings and conferences. Find out more
- Guidance and information handbooks for trainees and SAS grade doctors
- Representation of your views in medical politics at Westminster and the Department of Health
- Opportunities for grants and awards for research. Find out more
- 20% discount on books from Oxford University Press and Blackwell Publishing Find out more »
- Discounts on access to the FRCAQ.com. An online self-testing website for both Primary and Final FRCA examinations from Cambridge University Press. Find out more »
- 30% discount on books from Cambridge University Press. Find out more »
- Tax relief on your subscriptions and exams! See FAQ's for further information. AAGBI membership is on the HMRC approval list of prefessional organisations for tax relief.
|Direct Debit forms|
Please download the Direct Debit mandate you require, fill it in and send it to the address listed on the form. We cannot accept Direct Debit forms by email or fax; they need to be sent in by post with your live signature on it.
When making payment for membership, the preferred method of payment is either by Direct Debit or Debit/Credit card.
For further details contact: AAGBI Membership Department, 21 Portland Place, London W1B 1PY