As the leading membership body representing the anaesthesia specialty in the UK, Ireland and further afield, the AAGBI will support you at every stage of your career as an anaesthetist.
Join the AAGBI today and be part of a vibrant community of over 11,000 anaesthetists, who are already benefiting from the AAGBI's membership offer:
- Access trusted resources for work and study: including the respected international journal Anaesthesia (including App), popular AAGBI Guidelines (including App) on patient safety and care, Anaesthesia News, and for trainees the GAT Handbook.
- Free worldwide patient transfer insurance cover of up to £1 million. Find out more.
- Great continuous education: learn and get new ideas at more than 65 AAGBI events, including flag-ship conferences, one- to two- day seminars and Core Topics meetings.
- Log in and learn: watch over 550 lectures filmed at AAGBI's conferences and abstracts from Anaesthesia. Catch up on CPD at your own convenience the the online learning platform Learn@AAGBI.
- Support and representation: the AAGBI, with its appointed trainee committee GAT, work closely with the BMA, RCoA and other related organisations to represent and support anaesthetists.
- Get involved: as member you can volunteer and give back to the speciality by joining various AAGBI committees and working parties.
- NEW! Basic TTE Education - members receive huge savings on this new distance learning online course, designed to provide a good understanding of Basic Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE). Find out more »
- Save money: AAGBI members receive the best booking rates at all of our events. Find out more
- Guidance and information handbooks for trainees and SAS grade doctors
- Opportunities for grants and awards for research. Find out more
- 20% discount on books from Oxford University Press and Blackwell Publishing Find out more »
- Discounts on access to the FRCAQ.com. An online self-testing website for both Primary and Final FRCA examinations from Cambridge University Press. Find out more »
- 30% discount on books from Cambridge University Press. Find out more »
- Tax relief on your subscriptions and exams! See FAQ's for further information. AAGBI membership is on the HMRC approval list of prefessional organisations for tax relief.
|Direct Debit forms|
Please download the Direct Debit mandate you require, fill it in and send it to the address listed on the form. We cannot accept Direct Debit forms by email or fax; they need to be sent in by post with your live signature on it.
When making payment for membership, the preferred method of payment is either by Direct Debit or Debit/Credit card.
For further details contact: AAGBI Membership Department, 21 Portland Place, London W1B 1PY