Want to be involved?
The Anaesthesia Heritage Centre relies on its volunteers to enrich the service offered to its visitors.
Volunteers are involved in the following areas:
- Working to improve the information held on our database about items in our collections
- Historical research – you don’t always need to travel to London to do this. Some can be done by email
- Answering enquiries
- Giving tours and talks and hosting object handling sessions at our headquarters
- Oral history – interviewing, editing interviews and transcripts
- Working on our inventory of museum objects
- Helping to curate temporary and travelling exhibitions
All volunteers receive travelling expenses and lunch as well as training in the various aspects of the work.
Volunteering opportunities will be advertised on this page but if you would like to contact the Heritage Centre to express an interest, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7631 1650.