Core Topics Programme
The aim of the AAGBI Core Topics programme is to offer high quality continuing medical education for anaesthetists in a city close to their home. The Core Topics programme will visit 10 cities in the UK and Ireland over 2016 including: Newcastle, Exeter, Winchester, Manchester, Edinburgh and London.
The Core Topics programme attracts around 100 delegates per event so supporting an event in this programme is an ideal opportunity for companies to reach anaesthetists in their region.
We've reduced sponsoring an event in the series to £1,200 + VAT which includes:
- a display in the registration/refreshment area
- company logo on the AAGBI website
- company logo on any promotional literature
- two representatives to attend on the day
- list of delegates and hospitals